It’s no denying that Apple Macbook has successfully set the bar for years, and hence, finding Apple Macbook Air alternatives is challenging.
This device is equipped with plenty of high-end features that meet the demands of both beginner and a pro.
But since great things come at a price, Apple Macbook is no different. Its high cost is something that often restricts people from investing.
Keeping the cost factor in mind, plenty of other companies started offering comparable products, be it Apple Watch alternatives or Macbook Air alternatives.
Are you wondering about buying Apple Macbook but not having enough money to invest in? Fret not, as we are here to assist.
To cut your time and effort, we at Techspunk dig deep and develop the best Macbook Air Alternatives to go for.
- 10 Best Apple Macbook Air Alternatives to Buy in 2022
- Should Keep Things in mind before buying the Macbook
- Our Opinion
10 Best Apple Macbook Air Alternatives to Buy in 2022
Are you ready to find the best Apple Macbook alternatives available on the market? Here’s the comprehensive guide to the 10 best MacBook alternatives you can opt for.
Without further ado, let’s get into it.
1. HP Model 2021
- 17.3inch FHD Display: 17.3'' diagonal, FHD (1920 x...
- Processor& Graphics: 11th Gen Intel Core i5-1135G7...
- Feathers: Integrated 720p HD Webcam, Microsoft...
- Memory & Storage: 32GB RAM, 1TB NVMe Solid State...
- Ports & Slots: 2 SuperSpeed USB Type-A 5Gbps...
- Typing that is both comfortable and accurate.
- Save files quickly and store more information.
Counted amongst the best Macbook Air alternatives, HP Model 2021 is ideal for many. Thanks to the 1920 x 1080 resolution, colour and clarity are the best.
It will be clear if you boost the brightness of your screen. Save files more quickly and save more data.
PCI-e SSDs are the perfect alternative for the best gaming tablets, laptops, servers, daily backups, and more due to their vast storage capacity and superior communication characteristics.
Intel’s new Iris Xe graphics deliver transformative GPU and integrated graphics for richer gaming experiences and faster design and production for designers and artists.
2. Lenovo 2021
- 【Processor】 Equipped With The Most Powerful...
- 【Features】Intel Wi-Fi 6 (2x2/160) Gig+ and...
- 【Display】15.6" FHD (1920x1080) IPS 300nits...
- 【Ports】1x card reader, 1x USB 3.2 Gen 1, 1x...
- 【Memory & Storage】 This laptop has been...
- 4-in-1 card reader
- Faster file transfer speed
- Fast processor
- Battery life is poor
- The Colour may get faded soon
Newest IdeaPad With a 15.6″ FHD display, Lenovo 2021 Newest IdeaPad is one of the best Macbook alternatives in the market to go for.
The laptop comes with the most powerful Intel Core processor that makes you faster than ever. It is equipped with the Intel WiFi 6 (2×2/160) Gig+ and Bluetooth 5.0 connections that offer up to 3x faster file transfer speeds.
It has been professionally upgraded to 16GB RAM to meet the customer’s requirements.
Ideal for gaming, this laptop also supports photo and video editing applications.
3. HP ZB FF14 G7
- HP ZB FF14 G7/ i5-10210/ 16GB/256GB SSD/ Iris-X/...
- Beautiful bright display
- In-built UHD graphics
The smallest and lightest ZBook ever gives mobility to individuals who push the boundaries of the standard office PC.
It features a 1.60 GHz Intel Core i5-10210U Quad-core (4 Core) Processor. A 14-inch In-Plane Switching (IPS) display gets included. It has inbuilt Intel UHD Graphics.
Thanks to pro-level performance and a gorgeous bright display, you have all you need to analyze work and manage projects from anywhere, whether you’re at the office or on the road.
4. Acer Swift X
- Aspect Ratio:16:9
- Ultimate Performance. Uncompromised Battery Life:...
- RTX, It's On: The latest NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3050...
- A True Visual Representation: Create your best...
- Internal Specifications: 16GB LPDDR4X memory...
- Uncompromised Battery Life
- Maximum Performance
- An Accurate Visual Representation
- The WiFi would not connect regularly.
One of the best Macbook Alternatives comes AMD Ryzen 7 5800U CPU with Zen 3 Core Architecture, which is available for ultrathin laptops.
The new NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3050 Ti Laptop GPU (4GB GDDR6 VRAM) is based on the award-winning Ampere architecture. This system can speed up tasks while allowing you to save time.
It also includes revolutionary Ray Tracing Cores Tensor Cores and streaming multiprocessors that enable DirectX 12 Ultimate for unrivalled creativity.
Your Acer PC is more secure with a biometric fingerprint reader and Windows Hello sign-in options.
5. Lenovo Legion 5 Gaming Laptop
- Escalate your game with up to 8 high-performance...
- With NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3050 Ti graphics behind...
- The 15.6" FHD (1920 x 1080) IPS display on the...
- Legion TrueStrike keyboard with 4-zone RGB...
- Connectivity: Built-in 720p webcam with e-shutter,...
- It offers ideal settings for playing today’s most popular AAA titles.
- Optimized performance
- Powerful battery life
- It might feature a bad graphics card.
How can we forget to miss Lenovo while listing the best Apple Macbook Alternatives? The Lenovo Legion 5 is the ideal platform for playing today’s top AAA games, designed for gaming performance.
The 15.6-inch full HD IPS display has a refresh rate of up to 165Hz, a 3 ms response time, and 100% sRGB colour accuracy.
This gaming laptop boasts a powerful AMD Ryzen 7 5800H processor and NVIDIA GeForce RTXTM 3050Ti graphics, as well as 16GB DDR4 RAM and 512GB NVMe SSD storage.
6. ASUS ROG Zephyrus G14
- 2.9GHz AMD Ryzen 7 8-Core Processor (Up to 4.2GHz)
- 16GB RAM, 1TB PCIe SSD Storage, NVIDIA GeForce GTX...
- 14 Inch 120Hz Full HD Display (1920 x 1080) Thin...
- Windows 10 Home, 10 Hour Battery Life, Backlit...
- Ports and Slots: 1 x HDMI; 1 x USB Type-C, 2 x USB...
- Comfortable and precise typing
- VR Ready
- It might freeze at any time.
- It doesn’t have a webcam.
The AMD Ryzen 7 CPU present in AUS ROG is machine intelligence anticipating your demands. With eight cores and 16 threads, you’ll be able to experience genuine responsiveness.
This laptop comes with an LED backlight that saves energy. A fast, powerful GPU gets backed by 4GB dedicated video RAM to drive your games. It has a 14″ display with 16GB DDR4 RAM; 1TB PCIe NVMe SSD.
ASUS comes with a Chiclet keyboard with a white backlight that allows comfortable and accurate typing.
7. Asus TUF
- 【17.3" FHD display with 144Hz refresh...
- 【11th Gen Intel Tiger Lake Core i5-11260H 6...
- 【Memory&Storage】This laptop has been...
- 【Ports& Features】1x HDMI, 1x USB-C with...
- Connectivity that is both flexible and dual-band.
- Both high-speed data and high-definition video are supported.
- Energy-efficient backlight LEDs are available.
- No RGB lighting
The next best Macbook Pro Alternatives is none other than Asus TUF. Asus TUF laptop’s Intel Core i5 processor is a machine-learning processor with outstanding performance that anticipates your demands.
144hz FHD 1920 x 1080 resolution monitor has a fast refresh rate and excellent clarity.
To power your games, you’ll have a powerful, modern GPU with 4GB of dedicated video RAM.
It has a 144hz display with FHD 1920 x 1080 resolution to offer an excellent refresh rate to the users.
8. HP Newest 2021
- 【15.6" Full HD IPS Touchscreen】IPS...
- 【Intel Core i7-1165G7】up to 4.7 GHz with Intel...
- 【Upgraded to 32GB DDR4 RAM】Substantial...
- 【Upgraded storage to 1TB PCIe Nvme SSD】Save...
- 【Windows 11】With a fresh new feel and tools...
- Save files quickly and store more information.
- Best-in-class connectivity.
- There is no light on the keyboard.
With a simple touch, you can control your PC. It has Edge-to-edge glass with IPS WLED backlighting and multitouch functionality (1920 x 1080).
With a 6.5 mm micro-edge bezel display. It has an 82% screen-to-body ratio, making it one of the best Macbook Air Alternatives.
The laptop has Substantial high-bandwidth RAM for running many apps and browser tabs, as well as gaming and photo- and video-editing applications.
It offers all you need with a fresh new look and tools that make your work more accessible than ever before.
9. Microsoft Surface Laptop 3
- Clean, Elegant Design: Thin and light, starting at...
- Choose from rich tone-on-tone color combinations:...
- Improved speed and performance to do what you...
- More ways to connect, with USB-C and USB-A ports...
- All day power on the go, with up to 11.5 hours of...
- Easy to carry
- Enhanced performance and speed
- Rapid Charging
- It has a thin blue vertical line on the left of the screen.
You can easily feed your thoughts while bringing your imagination into reality with the new Surface Laptop 3.
It’s slim and lightweight while improving typing speed, performance, and comfort. It’s portable, allowing you to get more done every day.
Microsoft Surface Laptop is available in two sizes, two elegant keyboard finishes, and a range of vibrant colours to suit your individual preferences.
You can enjoy all-day power with up to 11.5 hours of battery life on the go, plus standby time when you’re not using it.
10. ASUS VivoBook
- 【11th Gen Intel Core i5-1135G7】2.4 GHz base...
- 【Upgraded to 16GB system memory】Substantial...
- 【Upgraded to 512GB SSD Storage】Boot up in...
- 【14-inch Full HD Display】The NanoEdge display...
- 【Constantly Connected】ASUS VivoBook 14 is...
- Wide viewing angles
- Anti-glare panels
- Fast processor
- Speaker quality might be bothersome
Let’s wrap up the list with another best alternative – ASUS VivoBook. This laptop is equipped with 11th-gen Intel Core i5 and offers turbo boost technology and responsive performance.
It has substantial high-bandwidth RAM to run your favourite games seamlessly. It also comes with a NanoEdge Display that offers an excellent screen area for an immersive viewing experience.
The laptop also boasts a reversible USB C 3.2 Type-A port with a built-in fingerprint sensor to facilitate the users.
Should Keep Things in mind before buying the Macbook
Continue reading the page and walk through the essential consideration before making this huge investment.
1. Is It Better to Buy a Macbook Air or a Macbook Pro?
Apple has two MacBook models: the MacBook Air and the MacBook Pro. The first is the company’s entry-level laptop, which is small, light, and perfect for on-the-go use.
The latter is intended towards more affluent people and provides more capacity for more demanding jobs.
Externally, the two Macs have different designs and colour options, as well as internal variations (which we’ll discuss momentarily).
The Pro will suit you better if you are a demanding user.
2. Size of the Screen on the Macbook Pro
If you want to buy a MacBook Pro, you’ll need to choose between the 13-inch and 16-inch variants. The latter isn’t just a piece of machinery. It does, however, include a few extras.
It has much better acoustics, a new cooling system, and a dedicated graphics chip to help with rendering and gaming.
This year, Apple’s own Apple Silicon processors are likely to arrive in the 16-inch MacBook Pro, possibly as early as the summer.
3. Portability and Battery Life
Longevity is crucial for a laptop, and the MacBook Air and MacBook Pro are long-lasting because of their large battery. 16-inch MacBook Pro lasted approximately 12 hours, although at much higher volumes due to its fans running up.
That is a super-efficient M1 chip, which allowed the MacBook Pro to survive 13.5 hours while the MacBook Air lasted 11 hours.
Excellent battery backup of Macbook also helps users find dead iPhones.
4. Select the Appropriate Internal Specifications.
Apple lets you choose a few aspects of the internal specifications of its computers, but you can’t alter your mind once you’ve purchased one. Storage is one of the most crucial considerations.
The MacBook Air has 256GB to 2TB of storage, the 13-inch MacBook Pro has 256GB to 4TB of storage (depending on the model), and the 16-inch MacBook Pro has 512GB to an incredible 8TB of storage.
You can also buy the Macbook compatible with a wireless carplay adaptor so you can connect them and enjoy your favourite music.
5. Other Factors to Consider While Purchasing a Macbook
There are a few other considerations to make when purchasing a MacBook. The Touch Bar, a touch-sensitive control strip that gives app and keyboard commands, is missing from the MacBook Air.
Likewise, the 16-inch MacBook Pro has the best stereo system of any MacBook; the 13-inch MacBook Pro and the MacBook Air have comparable audio systems, with the 13-inch MacBook Pro narrowly edging out the 13-inch MacBook Pro.
6. Are There Any New Models on the Way?
When you buy a new MacBook, the last thing you want to do is open it up only to discover Apple is launching upgraded versions the next day.
When looking into a MacBook, keep an eye on news websites to see if Apple is working on anything innovative.
Older MacBooks seem to go on clearance when newer ones get announced, so if you’re clever, you might be able to grab a MacBook Pro discount.
So, that’s all about the best Macbook air alternatives. We hope you have enjoyed reading the guide and found it informative.
Keep in mind that the greatest MacBooks aren’t inexpensive, and you have to pay for enjoying the premium experience of a top laptop brand. All of the devices listed above are well-designed and stylish.
However, The HP Model 2021 is the best alternative to a MacBook and comes with various high-end features that make it worth considering.
Last update on 2022-12-04 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API