Looking forward to buying the best Apple Watch alternatives but unsure where to start from? Don’t stress about it, as we’ve compiled the best options for you to invest in.
There is no denying that Apple wearables are best-in-class and, somewhere, has become a status symbol rather than a necessity.
But not everyone out there can afford them, thanks to their extravagant price, balanced functionality, and royal look.
However, one cannot overlook that Apple Smartwatch is not the sole option available in the town. Several other alternatives are worthy of consideration.
If you are a fan of Apple products and want to buy any best Apple MacBook Air Alternatives, then definitely see our post.
To avoid humdrum, we have come up with a list of top Apple Watch alternatives to try out in 2021.
Let’s dive right in.
- 10 Best Apple Watch Alternatives to Wear in 2021
- Things to Look Before Buying Apple Watch Alternatives
- Final Words
10 Best Apple Watch Alternatives to Wear in 2021
Since now you are aware of the factors to keep in mind while buying the Smartwatches, it’s now time to check out the list of the Apple wearable alternatives without further ado.
Take a look.
1. Fitbit Versa 2 Health
- Use amazon Alexa built in to get quick news and...
- Based on your heart rate, time asleep and...
- Control your Spotify app, download Pandora...
- With a larger display and an always on option,...
- Track heart rate 24x7, steps, distance, calories...
- Premium design and stylish look
- Integrated with Fitbit pay option
- Features 15+ goal-based exercise modes
- Offers 6+ Days Battery Life
- Swimproof to 50M
- It doesn’t work correctly with iPhone
- No built-in GPS feature
- Connectivity issues
When choosing the best Apple Watch alternatives, Fitbit Versa 2 Health is second to none. This health and fitness wearable comes with an always-on display mode to ease the users.
Moreover, it recognizes your voice and lets your queries be resolved instantly. Just press the button and speak to set reminders, check the weather, and more using Amazon Alexa.
This comes with an excellent display so that you can check out all information in just a glance. Think no more and get this watch right away to access the world from your wrist.
2. Smart Watch AGPTEK
- 1.69" HD Screen That Amazes You: View your data in...
- All-Round Health Management: Keep track of your...
- Fuel Your Passion For Sports: With 11 sports...
- Keeps You Well-Informed: Just turning your wrist,...
- Do More, Explore More: Engineered to help you run...
- It supports Android 5.0/ iOS 10.0 or above.
- It can easily work for up to 10 days.
- Waterproof and dust resistance
- The app related to the watch keeps on running in the background and thus discharges the phone’s battery.
Ideal for Android and iOS, Smart Watch AGPTEK is counted amongst the top-notch Apple Watch alternatives for many good reasons.
It comes with a broader screen of 1.69″ that amazes the customers.
One can easily choose among the several watch faces according to the mood and never take your eyes off the watch, no matter what.
It keeps track of your daily activities so that you can get deeper insights into your health. This wearable has 11 sports modes that will take your fitness to a whole new level.
Add this watch to your collection and fuel your passion for fitness.
3. Garmin 010-01689-00 Forerunner
- Easy-to use GPS running watch tracks how far, how...
- Estimates heart rate at the wrist, all day and...
- Connected features: Smart notifications, automatic...
- All-day activity tracking estimates steps,...
- Automatically uploads your data to Garmin Connect,...
- Stylish design
- Music control
- Built-in GPS
- Battery life is not that good
- Connectivity could have been improved.
- It doesn’t go well with long-term runners
A slim and light-weight smartwatch option, Garmin 010-01689-00 Forerunner 35 is yet another best apple alternative to try out for.
It monitors heart rate at the wrist and automatically uploads the data to Garmin Connect, a free fitness community.
It also determines the key aspects of your running and lets you know when to speed up and speed down, according to your fitness goals.
Moreover, it comes with the built-in GPS tracker that tells how far, how fast and where exactly you can enjoy running hassle-free.
Look no further and get this Apple alternative right away to achieve your fitness objectives.
4. Xercise 1.7″ Smart Watch
- Large Screen & Smart Notifications: This smart...
- Activity Tracker & Sleep Tracker: The fitness...
- Heart Rate & Blood Pressure & Blood Oxygen...
- Multifunctions: More than a health watch, Fitness...
- Wide Compatibility & Long Battery Life: User...
- Supports cross-compatibility
- Easy to use
- Sleek and smart design
- Excellent display
- Supports 9 languages
- Battery life could have been improved.
- A bit heavy as compared to other homogenous products.
Yet another best option on the list of Apple Watch alternatives is none other than Xercise 1.7″ SmartWatch.
With a wide TFT-LCD full HD display, this watch can easily track all your day-to-day activities like steps, calories burnt, active hours, and a lot more.
This watch also tracks your sleep hours, heart rate, blood pressure, and oxygen level to keep you fit and healthy.
One can easily read notifications of all social media apps right from their wrist, and rest assured that you will not miss out on anything important.
This user-friendly smartwatch is compatible with all devices.
5. SAMSUNG Galaxy Watch Active
- Track your way to real results automatically...
- Resolve to rest better Helps you analyze your...
- Sends you real time alerts if ever detecting a...
- Expand your Galaxy Sync with your phone to stream...
- Thin. Light. Durable; A thin, lightweight and...
- Super-sleek and ultra-classy
- Light in weight
- Go non-stop with its long-lasting battery
- Extremely durable
- Value for money
- A bit pricey
- Not suitable for those with sensitive skin.
- Performance could have been improvised.
Counted amongst the best Apple Watch alternatives, SAMSUNG Galaxy Watch Active features a discreet light-weight design that looks appealing to every buyer out there.
It’s a fitness watch that gives you suggestions to meet your fitness goals so that you can stay ahead of the game.
This next-generation smartwatch won’t slow you down in any way and allows you to track your way towards the finish line comfortably.
It comes with a variety of stylish straps that look amazing for most occasions.
What are you waiting for now? Get this watch right away and stay sporty and classy.
6. Amazfit GTS Fitness Smartwatch
- FITNESS, HEART RATE & SLEEP TRACKER: The Amazfit...
- 1.65" AMOLED ALWAYS-ON DISPLAY: Amazfit GTS has a...
- 14-DAYS BATTERY LIFE: Our smartwatch deeply...
- BLUETOOTH MUSIC CONTROL: Bluetooth Music Control...
- 5 ATM WATER RESISTANT: Amazfit GTS is water...
- 14-days battery life
- Slim body and stylish look
- 12 Sports Modes
- 5ATM Water-Resistance
- Comfortable for everyday wear
- Connectivity is a big issue
- It doesn’t work well with Huawei Phones.
With a 1.65″ AMOLED Display, Amazfit GTS Fitness Smartwatch is one of the best Apple Watch alternatives to try out in 2021.
It precisely controls the heart rate and monitors sleeping patterns as well. This watch comes with a pleasing design and a stylish square screen to get a larger display area.
What makes it worth giving a try is its Bluetooth Music Control System that enables the users to enjoy their favorite tracks while running or working out without having to pull out their phones.
Moreover, it is water-resistant to the depth of 50 meters and supports multiple swimming scenarios.
7. Michael Kors Access Gen 5 Smartwatch
- Sport type: Fitness
- It comes with an internal storage of 8GB.
- Features untethered GPS settings.
- It boasts countless ways to customize your watch face.
- Heart Rate Tracking
- The color of the strap will get faded away.
- Not comfortable to wear.
- Need to charge over and over again.
Add this beautiful and royal-looking watch to your collection and determine your cardio fitness levels through VO2 Max.
It tracks your sleep patterns and sets the sleep goals that fit your health goals. This smartwatch checks out the real-time data for distance, heart rate, calories, pace, and a lot more.
What makes it listed among the top-notch Apple Watch alternatives is its internal speakers that allow the users to enjoy their favorite music.
It supports Bluetooth calling so that you will not miss out on any significant event. This smartwatch also supports Google Pay through which can payout quickly.
8. Garmin Vivoactive HR GPS Smartwatch
- Regular fits wrist circumferences 5.39" to 7.68"...
- 24/7 HEART RATE MONITORING - Elevate wrist heart...
- LONG BATTERY LIFE - Up to 8 days in watch/activity...
- SMART NOTIFICATIONS - Set any notification from...
- Built-in sport apps
- GPS included
- Excellent resolution
- Water-resistant up to 5ATM
- Heart rate is not available while swimming.
- The design could have been better.
Are you looking for a sunlight-readable smartwatch? Think no more and add Garmin Vivoactive HR GPS smartwatch to your collection right away to stay connected with the world permanently.
It comes with a high-resolution color touchscreen with a display size of 28.6mm X 20.7mm.
Integrated with advanced wrist heart technology, it monitors your heart rate all day and night without an additional strap.
When paired with the smartphone, it gets vibrated on all notifications so that you will never miss out on any update.
This watch is compatible with Android 4.4 OS or later and Apple iOS 10.0 or later.
9. Fitbit Versa Smart Watch
- Includes all Versa Lite Edition features plus:...
- Track your all day activity, 24/7 heart rate, &...
- Use 15 plus exercise modes like run or swim...
- Access your favorite apps for sports, weather &...
- Get call, text, calendar and smartphone app...
- Activity and sleep-tracking
- On-Screen workouts
- Save and play 300+ songs
- Compatible with Bluetooth
- Comfortable enough to wear all day and night.
- Slim, causal, and super-light
- Battery life could have been improved.
- It takes time to sync with a smartphone.
- Sometimes, it shows inaccurate information.
With over 15 exercise modes, Fitbit Versa Smart Watch is water-resistant up to 50 meters. The slim and comfortable design looks appealing to everyone and has created hype.
To record more accurate workouts and data, connect your smartphone GPS to the watch and get real-time pace and distance.
Counted amongst the best Apple Watch alternatives, this wearable lets you access all your favorite apps, sports, weather, calendar, and other social media applications.
You can check out how to share a Google calendar with your colleague to schedule a meeting.
Moreover, it is compatible with every platform, be it Android, Windows, or Apple iOS.
One can also enjoy easy payments with a Fitbit band.
10. Kimnix Smart Watch
- 【2021 New Smart Watch】Aluminum shell and 1.72...
- 【Bluetooth Call and Music】Connect the smart...
- 【Full Touch Screen and Information Push】The...
- 【All-day Health Monitoring】Kimnix fitness...
- 【Fast and Convenient Charging】Innovative...
- Excellent standby time
- Understand your health and make reasonable adjustments
- Full-touch screen with information push
- Features 7 sports modes
- The display is not that good.
- A bit pricey
- Battery life could have been improved.
Let’s wrap up the top Apple Watch alternatives list with yet another premium option, namely – Kimnix Smart Watch.
It features 1.72 inches full HD touchscreen to facilitate the users. From your favorite music track to important class, it gives you access to everything that matters the most.
Connect your smartwatch with your smartphone via Bluetooth and make or receive calls directly.
It works as a Bluetooth high-fidelity speaker and plays your desired music tracks once it gets connected with the phone.
This watch comes with innovative magnetic charging that charges your phone in just 2.5 hours.
It monitors your health all day long and helps you in achieving fitness goals.
Things to Look Before Buying Apple Watch Alternatives
It is opting for the smartwatch that falls outside of Apple’s lineup? It is essential to figure out some of the vital aspects that should consider making the appropriate choice.
1. Connectivity is the key factor
Smartwatch is all about connectivity; therefore, this should be a matter of concern while purchasing the Apple Watch alternatives.
One should go for the option that supports all cellular networks, be it 3G, 4G, LTE, or higher. Also, it should boast an auto-connect feature so that you need not pair the same repeatedly for streaming media content.
In addition to this, you must choose a smartwatch with a decent range of connectivity to serve the real purpose.
2. Cannot be overlooked Battery Life
The second most crucial factor that you cannot afford to miss is the battery life. Although apple watches look sassy and classy, one thing always disappoints the wearers, i.e., the limited battery life.
Here, the role of these alternatives comes into play. There are several options available out there in the market with excellent battery life. Look, smartwatches are battery-hungry devices.
Therefore, it is mandatory to go for an option that can sustain for a long time without getting charged.
3. Simple User Interface
Yet another key factor to keep into account while opting for the Apple Watch alternatives is the easy-to-navigate and straightforward user interface.
Don’t go for the wearable, whose options are complicated enough to understand. Moreover, you should consider the watch’s operating system to assure excellent connectivity and high-end performance.
If you don’t want to lock yourself in the boundaries of the operating system, then pick the option that supports the cross-compatibility feature.
This enables you to buy your favorite choice without getting worried about your smartphone’s operating system.
5. Price matters the most
Last but not least, the fact you cannot avoid is the price of the smartwatch. Many people are searching for Apple Watch alternatives due to the sky-high cost of the Apple wearables.
Therefore, it is mandatory to locate the options that boast tons of features and are available affordable.
Look, this is just an add-on and, therefore, there is no need to empty your bank balance to own the same.
There you have the list of the best Apple Watch alternatives to try out this year. I hope you guys have enjoyed reading the same.
All of them are worthy of consideration, and you can pick any of the options to fulfill your needs.
However, if you go with our suggestion, select our top pick, which is none other than Fitbit Versa 2 Health.
It is equipped with all essential features; this smartwatch comes with long battery life, supers-sleek design, comfortable finish, built-in Alexa, water resistance, and everything you are looking for. Moreover, it is available at a budget-friendly price.
Still, waiting? Get this wearable now and elevate every moment.
Last update on 2021-08-02 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API