Today, we are all acquainted with Telegram and What’s App. Of those, iMessage is also an excellent choice for the user. But how would you do iMessage on pc?
This article has been written for iMessage on PC and Windows. However, for iOS users, iMessage is the ultimate handy choice and is, without a doubt, one of the pleasant functions of iOS.
Today’s updates have emerged as extra wealthy, making it quite simple for iOS users to choose conversations right where they left off on their devices.
But the factor is that many regulations are hired to restrict their running system’s capability.
Today, in this article, we will discuss what you need to know about the methods and help you move one step at a time to achieve them.
If you are, you must check our best articles regarding all kinds of Apple alternative options.
Table of Contents
What is iMessage?
iPhone or iPad users who use Windows or Linux-based PCs want to find out how to bypass those regulations to use this capability on their computer systems.
Unlike the present-day messaging app like Telegram, which comes with browser-based services, iMessage does not. So that easy technique will no longer work.
And you need to know that the iMessage application is accessible for all iOS devices. But unofficially, you can access iMessage on PC Windows using such emulators.
We wrote an article about easy ways to use iMessage for Windows today because we have seen people asking about how to access iMessage.
So, yeah! We are here today for you. We picked some best strategies to follow and send and receive messages via iMessage on Windows.
Here are 3 easy ways to get iMessage on PC:
- You can use Chrome remote desktop to get iMessage on Windows.
- Download the iMessage App with the help of BlueStacks Emulator.
- Use iPadian App.
Let’s look at them for a detailed and step-by-step guide about the above ways.
3 Best Methods to Get Access to iMessage on PC
1. Use Chrome Remote Desktop to Get iMessage on Windows
Using the Chrome remote desktop is one of the best and easy methods to have iMessage on PC Windows.
You make sure that you have a Mac and PC Windows. You can remotely access it.
Let’s move to the steps to get Chrome Remote Desktop to get iMessage on PC:
- First, download the Chrome Browser and Chrome Remote Desktop from the official website. It will be available there. And please ensure you have a good Internet connection on both devices.
- You must install the Chrome Browser and Chrome Remote Desktop on both PC and Mac systems. So do that.
- After that, you need to open the Chrome Remote Desktop on the PC’s screen and launch it. Do not press back while launching.
- At that time, you have to download one more program on your Mac system called Chrome Remote Desktop Host Installer.
- Then, it would help if you run the installer before continuing. So, please click on the OK button to download it automatically. Once the downloading is complete, search for it and install the program.
- During the procedure, you can ask for the Mac password. If you don’t, then follow the on-screen installation instructions.
- After opening the Chrome Remote Desktop on the Mac device, you will receive a code of 12 digits. You have to copy that code.
- Then, you need to open the Chrome Remote Desktop on your Windows PC and paste that 12-digit code from there to right here, which gets connected remotely to your Mac.
- Now, you are all set to go. Now, you can freely use iMessage on your PC and enjoy it!
2. Download iMessage App With BlueStacks Emulator
Well, BlueStacks is another free emulator available on the Internet. It’s effortless to download iMessage for PC Windows with the help of BlueStacks.
However, the process is the same as ours with the iPadian.
So, let’s start with this:
- Here, you have to visit BlueStacks’s official website and download it.
- After downloading, install it by agreeing with all the terms and conditions.
- Find the “iMessage” in the Search box at the end of the installation.
- Install the iMessage program through the emulator. Later, you will see the application in your drawer.
- That’s it! Search the application, sign into it with your information, or you can create a new ID if you don’t have one.
- After you are done with creating your ID, you can enjoy the application.
3. Use iPadian App (PAID)
May you all know that many Android and iOS apps are currently unavailable for Windows?
However, to overcome this limitation and get entry to them, there are many emulators over the Internet.
And iPadian is one of the best and most trustable free emulators that will help you run any app on Windows, whether Android or iOS.
So let’s start with the steps where iPadian will help you access iMessage on PC and Windows.
Let’s move to the steps to use the iPadian App to get access to iMessage on PC:
- First, you must download the iPadian program from its official website.
- While downloading the emulator, they will offer you a Search Manager. If you don’t need that option, then you can skip that and continue the further procedure.
- After skipping the option, you will see that the downloading is complete on your PC.
- Then, you must install and launch the emulator by agreeing with all the terms and conditions.
- After that, search for the iMessage program in the “Search Box.” It will show you the “iMessage” App.
- After finding the application, open it up, follow all the instructions on the screen, and install it. And sign into it by giving all your information.
- Hurray! You can enjoy the iOS application on your PC Windows now.
By now, it’s pretty apparent that you have all the essential knowledge to access iMessage on your desired device.
You can’t deny the fact that iMessage offers a seamless messaging experience to its users.
Besides this, Telegram is also creating a buzz in the current market for its unique features.
If you liked the above methods, let us know in the comments section below!