Today, we are all acquainted with Telegram and What’s App. Of those, iMessage is also a great choice for the user. But how would you do iMessage on pc?
This article has been written for iMessage on PC and windows. However, for iOS users, iMessage is the ultimate handy choice and is, without a doubt, one of the pleasant functions of iOS.
Today’s updates have emerged as extra wealthy and have made it quite simple for iOS users to choose conversations right where they left off on their devices.
But the factor is that there are many regulations hired to restrict the capability of their running system.
Today, in this article, we will discuss what you need to know about the methods and help you move one step at a time on how to achieve them.
If you are, then you must check our best articles regarding all kinds of Apple alternative options.
What is iMessage?
iPhone or iPad users who use Windows or Linux-based PCs want to find out the approaches to bypass those regulations to use this capability on their computer systems as well.
Unlike the present-day messaging app like Telegram that comes with their browser-based services, that iMessage does not. So that easy technique will no longer work.
And you need to know that the iMessage application is accessible for all iOS devices only. But unofficially, you can access iMessage on PC Windows using such emulators.
We decided to write an article about easy ways to use iMessage for windows today. Because we have seen people that were asking about the ways to access iMessage.
So, yeah! We are here today for you. We picked some best strategies that you can follow and send and receive messages via iMessage on Windows.
Here are 3 easy ways to get iMessage on PC:
- You can use Chrome remote desktop to get iMessage on Windows.
- Download the iMessage App with the help of BlueStacks Emulator.
- Use iPadian App.
Let’s take a look at them to get a detailed and step-by-step guide about the above ways.
3 Best Methods to Get Access to iMessage on PC in 2021
1. Use Chrome Remote Desktop to Get iMessage on Windows
Using the chrome remote desktop is one of the best methods to have iMessage on PC Windows.
You make sure that you have a Mac and PC Windows. You can remotely access it.
Let’s move to the steps to get Chrome Remote Desktop to get iMessage on PC:
- First, you have to download the Chrome Browser and Chrome Remote Desktop from the official website. It will be available there. And please make sure that you have a good Internet connection on both devices.
- You have to install the Chrome Browser and Chrome Remote Desktop on both PC and Mac systems. So do that.
- After that, you need to open the Chrome Remote Desktop to the PC’s screen and launch it. Do not press back while launching.
- At that time, you have to download one more program on your Mac system called Chrome Remote Desktop Host Installer.
- Then, you need to run the installer before continuing. So, please click on the OK button to download it automatically. Once the downloading is complete, search for it and install the program.
- During the procedure, you can ask for the Mac password. If you don’t, then follow the on-screen installation instructions.
- After opening the Chrome Remote Desktop on the Mac device, you will receive a code of 12-digit. You have to copy that code.
- Then, you need to open the Chrome Remote Desktop on your PC Windows and paste that 12-digit code from there to right here, which gets connected remotely with your Mac.
- Now, you are all set to go. Now, you can freely use iMessage on your PC and enjoy it!
2. Download iMessage App With BlueStacks Emulator
Well, BlueStacks is another free emulator available on the Internet. It’s effortless to download iMessage for PC Windows with the help of BlueStacks.
However, the process is the same as the one we did with the iPadian.
So, let’s start with this:
- Here, you have to visit BlueStacks’s official website and download it.
- After the downloading process is complete, install it by agreeing with all the terms and conditions.
- At the end of the installation, find the “iMessage” in the Search box.
- Install the iMessage program through the emulator. Later, you will see the application in your drawer.
- That’s it! Search the application, sign into it with your information, or you can create a new ID if you don’t have one.
- After you are done with creating your ID, you can enjoy the application.
3. Use iPadian App (PAID)
May you all know that many Android and iOS apps are not available right now for Windows.
To install and get entry to them, there are many emulators over the Internet.
And iPadian is one of the best and trustable free emulators that will help you run any app on Windows, whether Android or iOS.
So let’s start with the steps where iPadian will help you access iMessage on PC, Windows.
Let’s move to the steps to use the iPadian App to get access iMessage on PC:
- First of all, you need to download the iPadian program from its official website.
- While downloading the emulator, they will offer you a Search Manager. If you don’t need that option, then you can skip that and continue the further procedure.
- After skipping the option, you will see that the downloading is complete on your PC.
- Then, you have to install the emulator and launch it by getting agree with all the terms and conditions.
- After that, you have to search for the iMessage program in “Search Box.” It will show you the “iMessage” App.
- After finding the application, open it up and follow all the instructions showing on the screen and install it. And sign into it by giving all your information.
- Hurray! You can enjoy the iOS application on your PC Windows now.
By now, it’s quite obvious that you have all the essential knowledge to access iMessages on your desired device.
You can’t deny the fact that iMessage offers a seamless messaging experience to its users.
Besides this, Telegram is also creating a buzz in the current market for its astonishing features.
If you liked all of the methods mentioned above, let us know in the comments section below!