Wondering how to unpair Apple Watch without phone? Well, your search ends here at techspunk.com!! Keep reading to the end and learn about a step-by-step guide to carry out this procedure with much ease and comfort.
Unpairing Apple Watch with or without a phone doesn’t require much time and effort. One can easily do the same by just following the exact procedure.
There are many reasons you need to unpair Apple watch, be it upgrading to a new model or opting for an Apple Watch Alternative or anything in between. However, before unpairing, make sure to back up all your information to avoid further hassle.
Without further ado, let’s check out a detailed guide to unpair Apple watch with or without a phone.
Take a look!!
How to Unpair Apple Watch Without Phone?
You are looking for how to disconnect Apple Watch without having access to your iPhone? Well, there is no need to worry about it as you can unpair the watch without your phone.
There are two methods to unpair the Apple Watch without iPhone – either you can use the Activation Lock or the Power Off slider button.
Check out both of them here so that you can choose the option that works for you.
1. Without Activation Lock
Follow the below-mentioned steps to unpair the Apple Watch without using the Activation Lock.
- Firstly, connect the watch with the charger.
- Now, press and hold the side button as if you are powering down the watch.
- Firmly press on the Power Off slider and then let it go.
- Click on the Erase all content and setting option, and you are done.
2. With Activation Lock
If you know the Activation Lock of the Apple Watch, then enter the same and then carry out the below-mentioned steps.
- Tap on Settings > General > Reset > Erase all content and settings. Now scroll down and tap Erase All.
- For GPS + Cellular Models, you need to click on the Erase all and keep plan option.
- Wait for a while until the watch erases all the content and information.
- Once done, Power off the watch and open the desktop version of the iCloud website.
- Sign in with your Apple ID and select Find my iPhone app.
- Now, select Devices or All Devices and pick your Apple Watch.
- Tap on the Remove your Account option and then click Remove this Device.
- Click on the X button next to your Apple watch name to finally remove it.
- Once you are completed, Activation Lock gets automatically turned off, and you can no longer track that device.
How to Unpair Apple Watch With iPhone?
There is no denying that unpairing the Apple watch with an iPhone is the easiest option to go for. When you unpair Apple Watch from iPhone, Apple automatically creates a backup of all information, and you don’t have to put extra effort.
Read the below-mentioned steps and get the job done right.
- Keep your iPhone and Apple Watch close to each other and make sure that both of them are at least 50% charged.
- Open the Watch app on your iPhone and click on the My Watch tab available at the bottom.
- Select the watch that you would like to unpair and tap on the right of your device.
- Now, click on the Unpair Apple Watch and tap on the Unpair again.
- In the last step, enter your Apple ID Password and click to finally unpair the watch.
- Once you are completed, it automatically erases the watch from your account, disables the Activation Lock, and removes Find my Watch.
There you have the complete information to unpair Apple Watch from iPhone or without a phone!! I hope you have enjoyed reading the guide and find it helpful.
Disconnecting the Apple Watch is not a challenging task, but it can be done quickly by accessing your phone.
But, there is no need to panic if you forget the activation lock or cannot access your device, as the procedure mentioned above will help you out. Just implement the exact step-by-step and get it done in no time.
For more updates about Apple Watch or other iPhone tricks, keep visiting the page regularly!!