Are you Facing the Robinhood app detail not found error? Well, we have the proper fixes for you!
Robinhood is a famous US trading app, making investing a piece of cake. But sometimes, this app exhibits some errors, making users struggle because they need help logging in or using the app.
But don’t worry; in this post, you will find simple easy-breezy solutions to fix Robinhood App Detail Not Found Error in 2023.
Also, if you are playing COD:Warzone but the Dev Error 5820 irritates you, check our guide to fix it.
So, let’s get started right away!!
Table of Contents
What is the Robinhood App? What Does It Do?
Robinhood is a platform especially beneficial for new investors as it offers lower market barriers with a simple interface and low fees.
So, the bottom line is that the Robinhood app makes it easier to trade stocks, ETFs, options, and cryptocurrencies everything with zero commission fees.
However, like any other app, Robinhood can also show annoying errors. Such as the Robinhood app detail not found error, Robinhood app not loading, Robinhood showing a black screen, and Robinhood login errors.
Several users are facing these errors while using the Robinhood app. But the fixes I will share today will resolve every Robinhood app error in seconds!
Why Does Robinhood Show Errors?
If you are encountering errors while using the Robinhood app, it might happen due to some of the following reasons listed below:
- A specific glitch or bug has occurred in the app’s server, causing the errors in the Robinhood app.
- You might not have a strong network, or your device has been set to low-data mode.
- You last cleared the Robinhood app cache a long time ago, which is now interfering with the overall performance of the app resulting in displaying various functioning errors.
- You are using an outdated version of the Robinhood app, and that’s why you are facing issues while launching it.
6 Ways to Fix Robinhood App Detail Not Found Error
To fix the Robinhood app detail not found error or any other errors you are facing while opening and running the app, you need to opt for some of the quick solutions described below.
All these fixes I mentioned are a walk in the park, so that anyone can do it without external help.
1. Wait for the App Server to Remove the Bug or Error
If the Robinhood app server is down, there is nothing you can do it fix it quickly. All you need to do is wait until the app or the server gets fixed by the developers.
Check if the Robinhood app server is down or not with the help of the Downdetector.
Therefore, you can check the server status before investing or making a crucial decision about your investments on the app.
2. Log Out of the App and Log in Again
Sometimes, if you face errors on an app, logging out of the app and login in again can help resolve the issues.
The same can also be helpful for the Robinhood app. So you should try this method.
3. Switch to a Strong Wi-Fi Network
If the network issues are causing the Robinhood app detail not found error, you can switch to a stronger Wi-Fi network or use xFi Complete to personalize your wifi network.
You can also try alternating between mobile data and Wi-Fi because sometimes your usual Wi-Fi network can be down due to internal problems.
4. Clear the Robinhood App Cache
If you haven’t cleared the app cache files on Robinhood, it might cause the Robinhood app detail not found error.
If you use an Android device, follow the steps below to clear the Robinhood app cache.
- Visit the Settings option on your device and go to the Apps.
- Then find Robinhood and click on it.
- Finally, hit the Clear cache option. For iPhone users, go to the iPhone Settings and click on the General option.
- After that, scroll down to find the Robinhood app and click on it. Then click on iPhone Storage and hit the Offload App Button.
- Lastly, tap on the Reinstall Robinhood app.
5. Uninstall and Then Reinstall the Robinhood App
If none of the above methods solve the Robinhood app issue, try uninstalling it and then reinstalling the app to fix Robinhood app detail not found error.
6. Update the Recent Version of the Robinhood App
If you haven’t updated the Robinhood app on your device for a long time, it can show the Robinhood app detail not found error.
So you need to update it to its latest version to resolve any issues you might face while running the app on your device.
I hope you can easily resolve the Robinhood app detail not found error using the abovementioned methods.
So try out any of these quick fixes to enjoy the easy-breezy investing experience with the simple-to-use Robinhood investing app.