Are you an Apple product user or using any Apple device like iPhone, iPad, and iPod? It’s much essential which you must know about Facetime on PC.
People are using the FaceTime application on iPhone, iPad, and also Mac. Many customers, such as you, desire to have Facetime on PC Windows.
Today, TechSpunk is here to provide an explanation for you in detail which way you can download and use FaceTime on PC.
We have recently published an article for Apple product users. A lot of Apple product users used to search How to get access to iMessage on PC. If you’re one of them, then read our iMessage for PC article to your use.
What is the FaceTime app?
You can use the FaceTime app to make free video and voice calls to anyone everywhere in the world.
You can find the Facetime application very simple, easy, elegant in layout, and works like a charm.
Before getting the app Facetime on PC, you have to know about the Facetime application features.
That is why people like and love to use it for video calling. So, let’s take a look!
Features of the FaceTime App
FaceTime application is free, and you can use this application on any device you want. The features we will discuss below are also available for free.
Let’s move on to the features of the FaceTime application without wasting any time:
- Facetime lets you call your friends, family, and relatives using the same app on any of their compatible gadgets. This app is free to use as told above, and it will not require you to use any of its features.
- One of the best features that people like is its simplicity and the quality that it provides for calling. The FaceTime application user interface is straightforward and effective that makes a great difference, and it makes the application unique from other video calling apps.
- This device will connect you with a person via your mobile number. Therefore, the person you are video calling has to be successful for it.
- Your Facetime call logs are integrated with your phone’s call history as you connect through Facetime phone numbers. It makes contacts easier to identify, and it makes the interface more user-friendly.
- Facetime has a huge collection of emojis, animations, filters, stickers, and graphic animations that you can apply to make the conversation fun and intriguing. The application has better navigation than other video calling applications.
- Over 30 people can join a FaceTime chat group at once, and you also can use both front and rear cameras during a FaceTime video call.
- FaceTime lets you use itself via Wi-Fi or cellular network without using your talk-time.
- You, as a FaceTime user, can block or hide other calls if you want to. And like other applications, the application will help you sync your contacts from the user address book to itself and connect you with all other users of this application. So you don’t have to take any extra process to add contact and start a video call.
- You don’t have to make efforts to set up a new account or screen name. You can use this via Apple ID.
After going through all the features above, we are sure that you must be excited to get FaceTime on PC for a better video calling experience.
So, we will not keep you waiting, so move on to the next sessions.
How to Use FaceTime on PC? (Step-By-Step Guide)
You can do these two installation options mentioned here. Those two installation options are free to use. Let’s take a look at both the methods to install FaceTime on PC:
- Using Bluestacks.
- Using iPadian.
Method 1: Get Started with Bluestacks.
Step 1: Install Bluestacks
You need to install Bluestacks on your PC to get the application.
Follow these steps:
- Click here to download Bluestacks on PC.
- After that, double click on the Bluestack installer to install it. This will take some time to get it on PC.
- After the Bluestack installation process is complete, open it.
- Sign up with your Google account just like you set up an Android mobile for the first time.
- If you are done with the steps, you are set to use Bluestacks on your PC.
Step 2: Download FaceTime for PC APK File
Here, you have to download the FaceTime APK file for using it via Bluestacks:
- On your web browser, download the Facetime APK file from a website. You can get that if you search thoroughly.
- After you find it on a website, download it.
- After the download is complete, move on to the next steps.
Step 3: Install FaceTime for PC APK into Bluestacks Emulator
- You have to double click on the FaceTime APK file that you downloaded in the last steps.
- After that, you will see that the FaceTime APK will be open in Bluestacks.
- In the Bluestacks, the video calling application will install. This may take a while.
- Once the installation process is complete, select it for opening it in the Bluestacks emulator.
- If you follow all the steps mentioned in this section, you are good to go and enjoy the FaceTime application by video calling your closers.
Method 2: Get Started with iPadian.
The second option is to use iPadian for getting the FaceTime on PC. If you follow the below steps, then you are ready to go in less than 15 minutes:
- Here, you need to download the iPadian emulator for its official website and wait for its installation.
- After getting done with the download and installation process, download the FaceTime APK file. This will take a while, depending on your Internet connection and download speed. So please wait for it.
- The FaceTime application will appear on your menu after you install it.
- Now you can open the application and sign it up with your Apple ID or create one if you don’t have one.
That’s all there is to download and use FaceTime on PC now. You are all ready to connect with your friends anywhere and make a video call for free.
This was a simple and easiest tutorial for you to fulfill your desire to use the FaceTime app on your PC. This is all for today.
We want some valuable comments and feedback to know how you liked our Facetime on PC tutorial.
Thanks for giving your time on this article!