- 10 Best Bluetooth Adapter for PC to Make Work Easier
- 1. Avantree DG80 Bluetooth 5.0 USB Audio Adapter
- 2. Avantree DG40S USB Bluetooth Adapter
- 3. Zextme USB Bluetooth Adapter
- 4. ASUS USB-BT400 USB Adapter
- 5. Avantree DG40SA Dedicated Windows 10 Bluetooth USB Adapter
- 6. Avantree DG60 Long Range Bluetooth 5.0 USB Audio Adapter
- 7. EVEO Bluetooth Adapter
- 8. TP-Link USB Bluetooth Adapter
- 9. Plugable USB Bluetooth 4.0 Low Energy Micro Adapter
- 10. Gam3Gear USB 2.0 Wireless Headphone Microphone Bluetooth 4.0 Dongle
- How to Add Bluetooth to PC or Computer?
- FINAL WORDS
In case you need the firepower of a PC and connectivity of a computer, you have to find the best and high-quality best Bluetooth adapter for PC in 2021.
In the twenty-first century, everything has appeared in wireless technology.
Tossing your wireless phones, go with a PC and a router and dial-up modem instead of a PC, often something to make areas much less cluttered and electronic more mobile.
By now, people must have heard about Bluetooth technology and its importance in overall use.
At the moment it would make sense to have a computer with this feature.
So, if you have a computer and the PC lacking this feature, then it’s time to opt for the best Bluetooth adapter for PC.
A wireless mouse and keyboard always require a high-quality Bluetooth adapter for PC to work efficiently.
This article will discuss the most popular USB Bluetooth adapters for PC gaming, productivity, and budget-friendly.
You will find these adapters are USB dongles so that you can easily plug them into your PC to make it Bluetooth-enabled. But there are some more things you need to know!
So, let’s take a look.
10 Best Bluetooth Adapter for PC to Make Work Easier
1. Avantree DG80 Bluetooth 5.0 USB Audio Adapter
- [Bluetooth-Enable Your Audio Devices] Use this USB...
- [No Lip-Sync Delay] Supports the aptX Low Latency...
- [Ideal for PS5 ] The DG80 supports simultaneous...
- [Plug & Play] Not a tech junkie? Not a problem!...
- [Extended Long Range] Experience the wireless...
This is the first and the best Bluetooth adapter for PC on the list that shows that it continues to provide you with some of the best features you will be able to get in the market.
Another element is this one is much versatile, and that’s why you can be sure that you will feel comfortable having an adapter like this.
- It works without problems with diverse windows set up on your computer. This way, your PC needs to have great functionality.
- You can easily connect your stereo system to it. It is well worth noting that it can be perfect for people who like gaming wirelessly.
- As it has extensive tool support, you don’t have to worry about any problems on the subject of the adapter’s general use starting today.
- Besides, you can purchase this adapter online at a very affordable price. So, stop worrying about its cost.
2. Avantree DG40S USB Bluetooth Adapter
- [Enable bluetooth compatibility] For Windows 10 /...
- [Multiple usage] Connect with Bluetooth...
- [Wide range of device support] Connect with...
- [Plug & play or Free driver] For native Win 10,...
- [Support] Avantree stands behind this product with...
Avantree DG40S USB Bluetooth Adapter is one of the best Bluetooth adapter for PC that brings lots of software to Windows-primarily based gadgets.
And this one comes up with a 12-month warranty, at an affordable price, and a 10-meter coverage.
Avantree DG40S is available on the special prize.
- The dongle is like indeed with most of the Bluetooth peripherals, and it includes PS4 and Xbox controllers and wi-fi headsets.
- It’s low-powered and has EDR technologies, making the transfers clean irrespective of what different wi-fi gadgets are walking for your proximity.
- While this is a tough pick, it has its flaws. It doesn’t plug in and play until you use Windows 10 or 8 or below. You have to download a driver for your device to detect your Bluetooth adapter.
- Furthermore, it will require more tinkering to connect with gaming regulators, so if you are not very tech-savvy, you should stick with a different product.
3. Zextme USB Bluetooth Adapter
- Transsmission Rate: Bluetooth adapter supports...
- Designed for Windows. Plug and Play for Windows...
- High Compatibility:Support 32bit/64bit Win 10/8/7/...
- Low Energy: USB bluetooth dongle applies the...
- Extremely Small: Small size allows you to leave it...
For a long time, the Zextme USB Bluetooth Adapter has been good at making Bluetooth adapter for PC.
The best element is that their adapters also are the cheapest you can ever get.
It is the reason you ought to discover it exquisite to personal one in all their models.
- In addition to being cheap, the version additionally helps all of the latest Windows versions. You also can assume to grow to be with a few respectable switch rates.
- This model can supply a rate of 3MBPS, and it isn’t horrific thinking about technology. At this speed, it has to be a function to provide on most people’s expectations for adapter devices.
- As for the range, this Bluetooth adapter comes with a 33 ft of distance. As a result, it has to be great for diverse programs that the user may have.
- One more thing is the adapter comes with backward compatibility. That means it only works on devices that use older technology. As a result, it makes the model more versatile for you to enjoy using it.
4. ASUS USB-BT400 USB Adapter
- Bluetooth 4.0 USB Adapter
- USB 2.0, Up to 3Mbps and Over 10 meters in free...
- Frequency Band: 2.4~2.4835GHz unlicensed ISM band
- OS Support: Windows 8 , 32bit/64bit / Windows 7 ,...
It is another Bluetooth adapter for PC with overall good performance that you may get now at a low-cost price.
It comes with dependable 4.0 Bluetooth technology.
There is no doubt that you will revel in proudly owning it because it gives some efficient features.
- This one offers backward compatibility for older Bluetooth gadgets. It is feasible to connect to different devices so easily.
- The high-quality component is that it does not use a lot of energy.
- It comes with a smooth design that should feel its ownership. Another thing is you only have to plug in and play. There isn’t any factor in installing it.
- It will suggest you apply a USB 2.0 to keep away from any interference. Once it is set up, you will be capable of working with any devices. That might also consist of keyboards, rats, and more.
5. Avantree DG40SA Dedicated Windows 10 Bluetooth USB Adapter
- 【Dedicated for Win 10 Laptop, Desktop...
- 【PLUG & PLAY or FREE DRIVER】Work well right...
- 【MULTIPLE USAGE】Connect with Bluetooth...
- 【WIDE RANGE OF DEVICE SUPPORT】Connect with...
- 【WARRANTY & SUPPORT】Avantree stands behind...
This adapter is one of the popular Bluetooth adapter for PC in the market. We have seen many reviews and ratings about this model and made it a highlighted one for you.
If you search for the best performance, we can assure you that this one is for you.
If you are going through some range issues while plugging into a USB port, you can get a solution with this adapter.
- Low energy protocol support.
- It has an LED that indicates the status of any device.
- You will get EDR support with the help of this product.
- Devices are compatible with this version.
- Bluetooth Headsets.
- Projectors and printers.
- Soundbars, Receivers.
- Bluetooth Keyboards and mouse devices.
- ISM Band – 2.402-2.480GHz.
- The operation range of it is up to 15 meters.
6. Avantree DG60 Long Range Bluetooth 5.0 USB Audio Adapter
- [BLUETOOTH STREAMING] Add a Bluetooth sound device...
- [BLUETOOTH 5. 0 RICH STEREO SOUND] Features the...
- [EXTENDED LONG RANGE] Experience the wireless...
- [EASY TO USE] Not a tech junkie? No problem! With...
- [NO LIP-SYNC DELAY] Supports the aptX Low Latency...
It is such a Bluetooth adapter with which you don’t have to think of downloading any driver.
You can easily plug in the transmitter and then turn the device on, which is connecting.
After that, it will auto-connect so that the user can have a friendly user experience.
You can easily have wireless freedom around your house. But we want to make sure that the operation range of it can get affected by wireless interference.
- It is only for audio. So make sure you are not using it for mouse or keyboards or game controllers.
- The Bluetooth connects via the adapter as a soundcard, not via your PC.
- It will work with PS4.
- You can use a mic, and that will work with it. However, if you see that your headset is not supporting it, you can switch the D560 to call.
7. EVEO Bluetooth Adapter
- Instant Bluetooth Adapter For PC or Laptop - Start...
- Lightning Fast - Finally, a Bluetooth V5.0 dongle...
- One-Minute Installation - driver Installation is...
- Incredible Range - With a frequency band of...
- Quality Worth Purchasing – Enjoy EVEO Bluetooth...
If you need an affordable and workable Bluetooth adapter for PC to expand the usability and versatility of your PC, and that will let you use your new headset, this one is suitable for you.
You have to keep in mind that it’s not that fancy, not a feature-rich product with fast performance, but a regular device you can use for daily use purposes.
- This one comes up with a three-year warranty, and it makes it a great deal for anyone.
- It has a great plug and plays functionality.
- This adapter offers a 10 meters range.
- It will operate on a 2.402 GHz.
- It will help you with 3 Mbps data transfer speeds.
- For more, if you are looking for an affordable one and the best one you can work regularly, you can be sure that this will meet your every need as its simple and efficient features are workable, and you can see the difference in your daily work.
8. TP-Link USB Bluetooth Adapter
- Note: The item is compatible with windows...
- Bluetooth 4.0: Applies the latest Bluetooth 4.0...
- Plug & play or free driver: Plug and play for Win...
- Nano-sized: A sleek, ultra-small design means you...
- Reliability: Enable wireless communication with...
This adapter is also very cheap and gives backward compatibility with several Windows versions.
However, you can connect it to numerous devices, such as desktops, printers, speakers, headsets, also PS4 and Xbox controllers, and more.
This is one of the best Bluetooth adapter for PC for all.
You can check the best Xbox Gamertag generators to generate various GamerTag for gaming.
- It gives a glossy design with a super transmission distance of 33ft and a strong information switch charge of 3Mbps.
- The incorporation of EDR technologies completed this adapter.
- Moreover, this adapter comes with a 2-year guarantee and altogether gives outstanding value for its price.
- In other words, if you are searching for the most capable and affordable BT device with all the resources needed for the best adapter, then this is the ultimate option and a piece of hardware that will never let you down.
9. Plugable USB Bluetooth 4.0 Low Energy Micro Adapter
- START USING BLUETOOTH - Adds Bluetooth to your...
- CONNECT YOUR DEVICES - Supports wireless Bluetooth...
- TINY DESIGN - This mini USB dongle can stay...
- COMPATIBILITY - Not usable in car stereos, TVs, or...
- 2 YEAR WARRANTY - We love our Plugable products,...
In the Bluetooth case, it has been published as one of the best Bluetooth adapter for PC for those who need the best range.
And there is no point of doubt that you will make it easy as it has an overall performance of this model.
- This micro adapter has lots of powerful features, and you no longer have to worry about investing a lot of money to get it yourself.
- This great model will work on both Windows and Linux computers with the best compatibility.
- Another thing that it has the best technology like other adapters written above. It has 4.0 technology, and what’s known as the best part of it.
- As the model is so compact, it needs to be a large deal for many people in general use. You can now effortlessly plug it into your PC, and for that, you have to be good.
- This adapter is powerful enough to make your work comfortable when you work with it.
10. Gam3Gear USB 2.0 Wireless Headphone Microphone Bluetooth 4.0 Dongle
If you are looking for a Bluetooth adapter for PC that will have high-quality features and stable performance.
The Gam3Gear USB 2.0 wireless headphone microphone Bluetooth 4.0 dongle can be the best solution for you.
This is a great-performing Bluetooth adapter device.
- Connect any Bluetooth audio device and plug it into your USB slot.
- With its best features, you can enjoy unlimited fun games on your PC.
- You will see that the product is mini and lightweight.
- You will find this one convenient to take along. And it will let you use a Bluetooth headset to listen to audio or any voice inside the game.
- It is compatible with any headsets, so you don’t have to worry about it, in this case.
- The transmission range of the adapter is 10m.
How to Add Bluetooth to PC or Computer?
If you found that your computer does not have Bluetooth built-in, then you can add to it. And the good thing is that it’s not difficult at all, as you think.
You can easily do the task, and it will not take you much time.
So, yeah, let’s follow the steps written below:
- You Can Buy What You Need.
- Install The Bluetooth Dongle.
- Pair Your Devices.
1. You Can Buy What You Need.
If you determined that your PC or Laptop must have a Bluetooth radio, now it’s time to verify that you have a free USB port.
If you don’t have that, you don’t have to build a room because of your current port needs.
You can get a quality USB hub or USB expansion card. You can have a USB Bluetooth adapter for PC.
2. Install The Bluetooth Dongle.
If you are putting in the Kinivo on Windows 8 or 10, the procedure is dead easy: plug it in.
Windows consists of the simple Broadcom Bluetooth drivers required via the dongle and can install them automatically when it acknowledges the new device.
If you are installing it in on an advanced Windows model, you need to put the Bluetooth drivers.
If you know that the Device Manager pane looks like this after you plug in the dongle, you need a driver. You can get the drivers from Broadcom.
3. Pair Your Devices.
After the dongle downloading is complete, it’s time to pair a device.
After inserting the dongle, you will find that a Bluetooth Icon appearing in the system tray.
You have to right-click on the icon and then choose the “Add a Bluetooth Device.”
If you have Windows 8 or 10, you will see a pairing button to pair the device you want to connect.
After that, Windows will communicate with the connected device for around 1 to 2 minutes because it automatically finishes the pairing process.
After this, you can use the device.
In addition to the guide, it will become easy for you to choose the best Bluetooth Adapter for PC from the list above.
But, there are some other things we want to share with you that will be beneficial for you.
If you get a model from a top brand because we all know that top brands are always known for providing you with the best features and products worth the money.
If you rely on the best brand, then you will see that they are constantly supporting you, whatever the issue is.
They also can help you by providing long-distance connectivity and are good for consumer devices.
You also have to search for something that will have backward connectivity. So, these are the major things you should keep in your mind.
There is no doubt that this will be a good time to look for something that delivers on a good performance.
Prices are never issued with these models because you will surely find them to be quite affordable.
You can purchase any of these products via online platforms like Amazon, Flipkart, their official websites, etc.
We hope all the information given in this article will help you so that you don’t have to look anywhere else.
Thanks for giving your time! If you have any suggestions to make it better, then connect with us in the comment section.
Last update on 2021-05-15 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API